Tuesday, April 03, 2007

that is over .

i don't 1 be the person who are trying to separate the couple .i am not this type of person .so i very early is leave the hand out .i just wish u have happy day .

my love are no let u know before ,but u last time is love me ? i don't need this answer because that to stupid?i don't know what are u think about .are u love me before also without saying to me ?IF not why ,why ...u continue no care me ,and no accept my thing ,like away from me .from previous u are no any action

now ,u can also same, why u again making confuse this problem .


we still is friend right ?from previous until now i no saying i love u o........ and from now u please don't saying this word to me that is impossible,because last time i am childish ,no think too much.

just i can saying that no any meaning ,i and u is only friends .....only friends.i don't 1 be the person who are trying to separate the couple,u know ..........u know the meaning .u remember that u have a partner..

No comments: