Wednesday, December 20, 2006

wei ...wei

wei ...wei .. please cncentrate ...concentrate on study .

yesterday i very angry to some guy ,so my face like no so happy .Because of he like to creating my name to different meaning so i very hate ,very hate .i think that Every day he is playing to me ,but feel that i am wrong that no true .may be from first until now he is hated me .Ok never mind ....that is he problem .

in other case ,i very love a guy but how to solve that problem .Now day ,all people is asking and saying who is the guy in my heart ,that so funny asking until to my best friend for getting information 'OMG'. This problem my friend no will know la my love problem.....

ok ,i will no so stupid ,because of angry ,because of love ,because he hate me ,because my lover like me ,because my lover don't like me .i don't will doing stupid thing , thank to some people and friend seen i no very happy and think me will commit suicide o.... hahaha ,that so fuuny i received a message from me friend thank she very care about me .

No comments: