Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Afraid of meant 'love'

What can i say about my self. Confused, shocked, scared, afraid, i don't know how to describe myself .

From dream full days. All i could do is think about he. I didn't know what is love feels until i meet he. Feelings in my heart rush more fast when saw he . I just couldn't do anything. I couldn't touch he . Its is hurts.For long long ago, I had deeper feelings to him but never let him know. Then we started becoming closer. I started to fall in love harder to him. I found out that he became very scared of what he felt for me. But that doesn't matter to me. I love him.I will always love him. I just wish I could make him see that it is not wrong for us to be together.Even if he are not loving me ,my love will be here..I will never forget you......

No comments: