Saturday, September 16, 2006

don't care me

****the post at below is i today manage it and arrange it from my other blog place and copying to here .that is my pevious post writing by me through my opinion of love and the story.now i also started this story now.i will writing this love story at here from today.if i writing is poor languege please forgive me.****


today nothing to do just think about him ,how he now ,are he fine?long periob is no contact with him already.we is busy to our own business so that we few communication now day.Alhough is now no loving and no a couple but still is friend right ,but some time will feel different when we individual communicate ,or asking some thing ,that is more shy and like no same with normally ,until now that also same thing ,what happen to this feeling ,we is separate already but is say nothing that is not true ,the heart is still pam and pam ,the rate of the heart is increase.

i no need he care about me ,but until now he some time is so care ,worry about me ,what happen to him ,i will sad if he no care me but he worry me and care me i still will very care to he and will feedback my love to him .i very need him worry me but i more perfer that he don't care me ,let me sad and hurt by this moment ,just let me sad and please don't continue worry me .
that is i very scare and worry about i will return back to him .i very worry i will return back to him....i very worry i still loving him so much.

No comments: