Saturday, September 16, 2006

what is love actually

why people will suffer on love .
why love so confuse to us ........
i love u but u no love me,i did no love u then u only love me........
i love u and u love me then also having thirt person coming distur.....
when i love u ,then parent reject ....

when two of them together then many misunderstanding happen to them.then the couple is hurt which other with some minor problem ...which of them feel hurt and reject this love...

my god ,can u tell me why is can happen until like this ,i can't believe this world has true love and i can't have 100% that sure i can lives with some 1 i love forever .i no sure that is true will have the true love at two person togerher.some one is too love the parner but the parner once and once no care ,or given true love to the parner ..is it fair??? to they who give too much love to the parner.....if me i also no sure of this love ,may be will stop at here ,whatever me is married or in relationship...

why got people can lives togerher until old age of the age and without love?? is they too love the parner???And this some people is can't .why....... why .....why.

i can write too much of this is because i scare i will fed up of this problem .why me relationship is alway will happenning mistaken ,misunderstand ,hurt which other for minor problem???i don't think so love is so difficult to us for become couple.if some more happen to me i think i will stop this relationship ......'fed up' with this misunderstanding.

Is i doing correct ??? for me is good for us,more fast solve this problem better ....if no we maybe, no will be friend because of problem we having.

No comments: